Saturday, September 12, 2009

Math

I am not these cells dividing. I am not the sum of my fathers parts. I am I am not you by you by you, any times. I am math, and math is power, but power doesn't equate success. This I have learned in all the books, and all the rooms, and all the halls.No, come on, come on, come on,Learn it, live it, love it, fight it.And your all invited to sit down at my multiplication table.Two by four, and six is more, if you haven't learned it yet, fear not be tall. And ten on down are years to be desired. If ten on up are years to be decided. And five three times is fifteen, to the streets. And eight two times is six-teen, when you just take the streets. But if not careful some of those eights can become some zero's. But 18,19,20 friends. It's ok, we all made it anyways. You can get to 21 by seven, or 22 by eleven, but here I stand 23, prime and invincible.

No comments: